This week we are featuring everything neutral with pops of earthy greens to provide a fresh feeling during this snowy month of February. Neutrals make for great transitional pieces to incorporate with your seasonal decor. When it comes to our wardrobes, we are looking for light-weight knits and layering pieces.
- Tucker Pullover | Oatmeal Stripe The Tucker Pullover from one of our favourite Canadian clothing brands, Gentle Fawn, is a must-have. We have carried this style for many years, and in many different colour-ways. With it's soft, lightweight knit and effortless, oversized fit, there is no wonder why this style continues to be a best-seller. The Oatmeal Stripe colour-way adds some interest to one of our favourite basics.
- Joyce Tank | Lagoon Another favourite from Gentle Fawn. The Joyce Tank is a perfect hue of sage green (lagoon) that you can easily pair with a chunky knit cardigan during the colder months. You can also bring Joyce along on your trips down south. It's super soft rib modal fabric is super soft for all day comfort, and will take up very little space in your luggage.
- I Choose You Sign This wooden sign will match any decor and is perfect for a bedroom or living room. The cute quote acts as a loving daily reminder. The I Choose You Sign is currently only available for in-store pick up due to it's size. Locals, you can select pick up at checkout online. ;)
- Lina Linen Pillow | Oat There's nothing much more classic than a fabulous linen pillow for your couch, accent chair, or bed. Staying true to the neutral theme, we have picked the Lina Linen Pillow in Oat. Mix and match this pillow with other patterns and colours. The Lina Linen Pillow is also available in Sand & Chambray (other great neutrals).
- Faux Plant in Wood-Look Pot We are always on the hunt for faux plants that look like the real deal. No watering necessary. This little cutie is homed in a wood-look pot that is actually ceramic. It's a great piece for a shelf, coffee table, or end table.
- Straw Tumbler | Sage This new straw tumbler has caught our attention. Made from stainless steel, in the most beautiful sage green colour. Perfect for on-the-go hydration. It will keep your drink cold for up to 12 hours.
- Porcelain Berry Baskets How cute!? We shared these berry baskets on our socials a few days ago, and we received many message for all of you saying how much you love them. And well, we can't blame you! Available in both small & large sizes, they will proudly hold your fresh blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, & strawberries. We would even keep them out on our countertops because they're just that adorable.
- Acaia Wooden Scoop Another piece we would want to keep on display! The Acaia Wooden Scoops are food safe, and can be used to scoop your dry goods while baking, or use on a charcuterie platter as an interesting highlight. So many possibilities!
- French Linen Oven Mitt The perfect gift for the cook in your family or your favourite baker. These oven mitts feature a classic french ticking stripe in a perfectly neutral taupe colour. We are loving the modern shape and design.
- Gingham & Stripe Linen Tea Towels Last, but certainly not least, we have picked these set of 2 tea towels because they are, well, neutral! They will match any kitchen decor, and would be a great match as a gift with the French Linen Over Mitts listed above. They are a cotton & linen mix, and have a subtle cream pattern on each.
We hope you love this week's top picks! Let us know which product(s) or piece(s) have caught your eye. Stay tuned for next week's picks from Pick-it-Fence.