Walk through the Northern woods on a crisp winter morning with this fresh and invigorating aroma of pine and cloves. Simmer Be Northern and fill your home with this refreshing aroma. You'll feel like your brought the fall season indoors!
How To Use:
1. Get a pot from your kitchen (any sauce/soup pot will work, even a slow cooker).
2. Add 3-4 cups of water to the pot.
3. Empty the contents of the Simmer Mix pouch into pot of water.
4. Bring the simmer pot to a boil, then turn down to a low simmer. Enjoy as the 100% natural aroma fills your home!
How To Store:
When you are done simmering, let the mix cool. Then you have a few options on what to do next:
- You can cover the pot, and place it in your fridge to simmer later. When you resimmer you can top up the water levels if needed. This will last about 2 weeks and can be resimmered 2-3 times.
- You can empty the contents (water and mix) into a container or jar and place in the fridge. Same as above- add more water as needed when you want to simmer again and same life span.
- You can also freeze the mix with the water used. This way you can increase the time between uses.
When all the scent is gone, you can compost your simmer mix! And start a new simmer!
BRAND: Simmer & Co.
CONTENTS: Pine, Cloves, Limes, Allspice, Bay leaves
SHIPPING: Free shipping on all domestic orders over $100. $12 shipping on all domestic orders over $50. Your order will ship within 4 business days.